Version 1.9 to 1.9.2
- On iOS 16 and iOS 16.4, a new bug can cause printing to be cancelled (resulting in a blank print) wih a bogus error about paper sizes. This should be fixed in version 1.9.3, now available in the App Store.
No known bug. Please let me know if you find one!
In some circumstances, printing a page with multiple images produces an imcomplete print where some images are missing. This appears to only affect Selphy printers and iOS 14 and later. Please install the 1.8.7 update which includes a fix for this issue.
Existing users who upgraded to iOS 14
- On iOS 14, adding an image may fail due to changes in the iOS photo gallery privacy settings. Simply update your app to the latest version to fix this issue.
- When you open the app, the default paper size is A4 even if you live in the US.
- A crash occurs on iOS 9. This is fixed in the version 1.8.1 update.
Version 1.7.2 and iOS 13
- If you are using iOS 13 (or iPadOS 13), nothing happens when you print a page for the second (and subsequent) time. For now you can avoid this bug by re-selecting your printer:
- Tap on the Print icon to open the Print panel.
- Open the AirPrint printer chooser (tap on on your printer’s name under “Printer”).
- Tap on your printer’s name to re-apply your choice.
- You should now be able to print successfully again.
- For some unlucky users the app won’t lauch and is stuck on a blank screen. To solve this just restart your iPhone/iPad.